Take your E-Bike out for a beautiful traffic free ride through the Cambridgeshire countryside. Enjoy the ‘electric’ event day atmosphere!
Register now for the Tour of Cambridgeshire 2021 and secure a £16 discount off the Men’s Road Race entry fee! Use code 045652-5EE81E at checkout.
The E-Sportive is a brand new event category coming to the Tour of Cambridgeshire in 2021. It’s time to give everyone, including those who enjoy a day in the E-Bike saddles, an electrifying event to look forward to.
Enjoy a beautiful and picturesque 50 mile route. The route is fully closed to all traffic allowing a stress-free day on your E-Bike. You’ll be joining thousands of other cyclists taking part in the Tour of Cambridgeshire.
Places are limited so enter as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Your Entry Includes
Sunday, June 6th 2021
Fully closed roads
Up to 2 available
East of England Showground,
£50 (standard price, discounts may apply)
- Please ensure your email settings do not reject or send emails to Junk/Spam from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A unique email address is required for each Entrant to assure that each entrant receives subsequent emailed festival information.
- The correct entry of your telephone numbers is critical. Telephone numbers MUST be entered in the International Format (ie. +447780761999)
- Final Event Information, including arrival and event information, and Start Sheets will be available on the Tour of Cambridgeshire website approximately 2 weeks before the Festival. See Rider Info in navigation bar. This information will NOT be emailed to you.
- A Service Charge will be added to your basket per entry.
- Parking Charges will be in place for official parking. Charges can be found within Prices page.
- Entries can NOT be Refunded or Transferred. Deferrals are only available if the Deferral Protection Administration is added when entering. The Deferral Protection Administration allows riders to defer up until midnight on Sunday prior to the event. Further details are set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry in Section 9.
- Minimum age is 14 years on the date of the event.
You will receive emails with information about the Festival and Events; unsubscribing from these emails will prevent you from receiving event information.