Team Time Trial
It’s you and your team against the clock. 16.4 miles stand between you and Team Time Trial glory. Are you ready for the ‘Race of Truth’?
The Team Time Trial (TTT) is the world’s only closed road team time trial for amateur riders.
This fully produced, mass participation, team time trial runs over a sporting circuit of 16.4 miles on fully closed roads. Teams are made up of four riders.
The start of the TTT has a fully produced start area with ramp, sound and lighting, professional commentary and a countdown clock. Teams are set off every 60 seconds from the start ramp.
The TTT caters for riders who are at least 16yrs of age on 31st December in the year of the event. For the TTT, conventional road bikes are to be used, along with conventional road style safety helmets.
If you’re taking part in the individual Time Trial, please contact us and we’ll be sure to give you the maximum amount of recovery time between the two events.
Your Entry Includes
Saturday, June 4th 2022
Teams of 4 every 60 seconds
Up to 2 available
East of England Showground,
- Please ensure your email settings do not reject or send emails to Junk/Spam from email@example.com.
- A unique email address is required for each Entrant to assure that each entrant receives subsequent emailed festival information.
- The correct entry of your telephone numbers is critical. Telephone numbers MUST be entered in the International Format (ie. +447780761999)
- Final Event Information, including arrival and event information, and Start Sheets will be available on the Tour of Cambridgeshire website approximately 2 weeks before the Festival. See Rider Info in navigation bar. This information will NOT be emailed to you.
- A Service Charge will be added to your basket per entry.
- Parking Charges will be in place for official parking. Charges can be found within Prices page.
- Entries can NOT be Refunded or Transferred. Deferrals are only available if the Deferral Protection Administration is added when entering. The Deferral Protection Administration allows riders to defer up until midnight on Sunday prior to the event. Further details are set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry in Section 9.
- Minimum age to participate in the Time Trial is 16 years on the date of the event. Minimum age to qualify for the UCI Gran Fondo World Championships is 19 years.
You will receive emails with information about the Festival and Events; unsubscribing from these emails will prevent you from receiving event information.