A 70 mile Sportive through the beautiful Cambridgeshire countryside. Enjoy traffic free roads and an electric event day atmosphere!
ToC70 is a brand new Sportive distance joining the Tour of Cambridgeshire event family in 2022. The beautiful 70 mile route is fully closed to traffic and gives you the opportunity to enjoy a great ride with friends and family or by yourself.
The flat and fast route will take in beautiful scenery, and caters to all ages and abilities. Whether you’re a complete beginner and want to use ToC70 as your 2022 challenge, you need your next opportunity to fundraise for your chosen charity or you’re a sportive expert; the ToC70 is perfect for everyone.
Places on the ToC100, ToC70 and ToC50 start line are limited to 15,000 so enter as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Your Entry Includes
Sunday, June 5th 2022
Fully closed roads
Up to 3 available
East of England Showground,
£60 (standard price, discounts may apply)
- Please ensure your email settings do not reject or send emails to Junk/Spam from email@example.com.
- A unique email address is required for each Entrant to assure that each entrant receives subsequent emailed festival information.
- The correct entry of your telephone numbers is critical. Telephone numbers MUST be entered in the International Format (ie. +447780761999)
- Final Event Information, including arrival and event information, and Start Sheets will be available on the Tour of Cambridgeshire website approximately 2 weeks before the Festival. See Rider Info in navigation bar. This information will NOT be emailed to you.
- A Service Charge will be added to your basket per entry.
- Parking Charges will be in place for official parking. Charges can be found within Prices page.
- Entries can NOT be Refunded or Transferred. Deferrals are only available if the Deferral Protection Administration is added when entering. The Deferral Protection Administration allows riders to defer up until midnight on Sunday prior to the event. Further details are set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry in Section 9.
- Minimum age is 14 years on the date of the event
You will receive emails with information about the Festival and Events; unsubscribing from these emails will prevent you from receiving event information.